[BwayDems] Save the Date for Upcoming Broadway Dems Events

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:20:03 EDT 2020

Below are a couple of events this September we want you to save the date
for!

*BROADWAY DEMOCRATS' EVENTS*

*BIDEN-HARRIS VIRTUAL PHONE BANK*
*Every Monday, 7:30 PM*

We are calling swing states to recruit volunteers and Get Out the Vote.
This is how New Yorkers can really make a difference in this election ---
with outreach to priority states.

SIGN UP HERE
<https://www.mobilize.us/joebiden/event/309290/?share_medium=native_share&share_context=event_detail_page&force_banner=true>

*SEPTEMBER BOOK CLUB MEETING*
*September 29, 7:00 PM*

The Broadway Democrats will host its first book club meeting virtually on
September 29 at 7:00 PM. We will have a discussion regarding the club, our
mission, how meetings will be run and the book for this month. For
September, our book club team will be co-hosting this month's meeting with
the Broadway Democrats' racial justice committee and discussing How to Be
an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
<https://www.ibramxkendi.com/how-to-be-an-antiracist-1>. All are welcome to
join!

RSVP HERE