[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Sept. Newsletter and Forum Announcement

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:01:55 EDT 2020

Here's this month's edition of the Broadway Democrats Newsletter. Inside
you'll find:

   - District Leader Curtis Arluck on our options for voting in November
   (absentee, early in-person, election day in-person);
   - District Leader Paula Diamond Román on our club's new Racial Justice
   Committee and some ways to begin to work against the deep divides in our
   nation;
   - President Amy Porter on recent and upcoming club activities to support
   the Biden/Harris ticket;
   - State Committeeman Daniel Marks Cohen on the activities of the
   Progressive Caucus in the NY Democratic Party;
   - Meika Mustrangi (Go Blue 2020) on phonebanking (both partisan and
   non-partisan);
   - Heather Ducharme on the new Broadway Democrats Book Party meetings;
   - Opinion pieces by Steering Committee Member Joe Nunley and former
   Assemblyman Ed Sullivan; and

Information about our Zoom forum on Thursday, 9/10 at 7:00:

*November's Election*
*presentations by *
*Ny Whitaker of the Biden/Harris campaign*
*and*
*Mary Peppito and Meika Mustrangi*
of our own
*Go Blue 2020!*

Enjoy, learn, and join in! And remember, you can find this and past issues
of the Broadway Democrats newsletter (and much more!) online at
broadwaydemocrats.org.

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode
Newsletter editor