[BwayDems] GOTV Tabling Saturday & Sunday . . . and Tuesday!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:25:04 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
Since the weather is clearing up, we're continuing our GOTV tabling this weekend. Tomorrow (Saturday), we're tabling in front of West Side Market on Broadway, between 110th and 111th Streets, from 12-2pm. On Sunday, we'll be at the Columbia Farmers' Market on Broadway, between 113th and 114th Streets, from 11am-1pm. On November 3rd, the Big Day, we'll be at our usual spot at the P.S.165 playground on 109th Street, between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue, for most of the day from 7am till it get really dark. On November 3rd, the Big Day, we'll be at our usual spot at the P.S. 165 playground on 109th Street, between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue, for most of the day from 7am till it gets really dark.

On Saturday and Sunday, we'll be talking about voting and about volunteer opportunities AND we'll also have buttons and masks! We'll also have Hall Cards to post in your building and, hopefully, in all the buildings on your block reminding your neighbors where they vote. We're highlighting a couple of voting districts that have moved to a new poll site. (You must email us if you're interested in putting up hall cards.)

Sunday, November 1st is also the virtual Manhattan Democratic Day of Action, from 12-8pm so let us know if you're interested in one or more two-hour phonebanking shifts with the Broadway Democrats and other Manhattan Democratic clubs. These phone banks will be conducted using the ThruTalk autodialer, which uses both a desktop/laptop and a cell phone/landline. Curtis will be on from 2-4pm and I'll be on later . . . You can email us or sign-up at https://www.mobilize.us/2020victory/event/355190/ Help us Get Out the Vote!

If you're interested in any of these activities, please let us know at DistrictLeaders at broadwaydemocrats.org.

See you soon,Curtis & Paula

Links in the message (1)

|  |  |
New York for Biden+Harris: Manhattan Sw...