[BwayDems] This Saturday night! Our Uptown/Downtown Virtual Fundraiser!

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:21:02 EDT 2020

Broadway Democrats was not able to have our in person fundraiser this
year.  So we decided to take advantage of this digital time to organize a
virtual fundraiser with Village Independent Democrats.  Now we have created
a coalition of uptown and downtown Democratic clubs to contribute together
and directly to the most important Democratic elections this year and the
future of democracy!

Please join Broadway Democrats & Village Independent Democrats & Manhattan
Democrats along with over a dozen other Uptown & Downtown Democratic Clubs
for our 2020 Unity Fundraiser this coming Saturday at 7 pm!

For more info & to register go to:

www.tinyurl.com/UptownDowntownFundraiser
<https://www.tinyurl.com/UptownDowntownFundraiser?fbclid=IwAR1Y2iiPXhd84ZCrv6K9sm7x1g25Z-9WN0KBLWNAnOMcCTsb1QRmOJ0p0p4>

[image: 59301F69-EC23-48E4-A5D4-1D9283AF21B8.gif]

--
Amy Porter
President