[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Textbanking for Jerry Nadler and Absentee Ballots Wednesday, June 3

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri May 29 17:09:34 EDT 2020

Join Broadway Democrats and the Jerry Nadler Campaign in a Textbanking event to encourage people to submit their Absentee Ballot Applications by the June 15 deadline.
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 3, 6 - 8 PM. There will be a tutorial session to help us get started at 6 PM, and technical experts will be around to assist between 6 and 8 PM.
Venue: Zoom/Text/Online. We will get our instructions in the Zoom meeting starting at 6 (audio only is okay), we will get the voter lists online, and we will text voters from our phones. Once we have our lists we are welcome to stay on Zoom to ask questions and chat as we text, but we can then also work independently, cooking/eating/listening to music as we text.
Questions and to RSVP: Curtis Arluck, Curtisdems at aol.com. It is important to RSVP, so we know how many people to expect. Once you RSVP, we will send you an email with further instructions.
Looking forward to texting for Jerry and democracy on June 3!
Curtis, Paula, Amy and the Broadway Democrats