[BwayDems] Preregister for our zoom meeting tonight at 7 pm

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:26:59 EDT 2020

For our Broadway Dem Zoom Forum meeting tonight, all participants need to
preregister.
If you plan to attend later for the meeting, you should still preregister:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrdemsqT0rGdF99hGut4m9JTK0oQ3CLNFh

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

If you have problems joining our meeting by Zoom or phone, please call Paul
Shneyer, who will be standing by to help, at 646-314-1412.  You can also
email him at pasesq at aol.com

For more information about our meeting tonight see below:

*Broadway Dem May Zoom Forum*

Updates from our Elected Officials,

Swing Left, Bway Dem Go Blue Co

& the Joe Biden Campaign

*Thursday May 14 at 7:00 pm*

FEATURING:

*Congressman Jerrold Nadler*

*Congressman Adriano Espaillat*

*Assembly Member Danny O’Donnell (invited)*

*City Council Member Mark Levine*

AND

*Hope Singsen* from *Swing Left*

*Addie Zinsner* from the *Joe Biden campaign*

& our own *Mary Peppito *& *Meika Mustrangi *from *Broadway Dems Go Blue
Committee*