[BwayDems] Tonight's Endorsement Meeting Cancelled

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:22:24 EDT 2020

Good evening members and friends,

We have heard that some of you did not receive the email I sent earlier this morning. So we are sending this message again to make sure everyone gets it:

Due to ever increasing and serious concerns about the COVID-19 Virus, Broadway Democrats has decided to cancel tonight's Presidential Endorsement meeting. We hope to schedule a meeting to endorse in the future. We will also be trying out ways to meet by video conferencing and hope to "see" you soon!

Amy, Curtis and Paula