[BwayDems] March newsletter: presidential endorsement meeting, debate watch party

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:42:39 EST 2020

Here's the March issue of the Broadway Democrats newsletter. Inside you'll
find:

** articles from our District Leaders Curtis Arluck and Paula Diamond
Roman, and our Club President Amy Porter
** a calendar of events from our GoBlue 2020 Committee
** an endorsement of Bernie Sanders by former Assemblymember Ed Sullivan
** an article by Allison Downing about the Budget Justice campaign
** "Fighting Wage Theft" by Miriam Rabban
**  waiting for our new "Senator Pothole" by Richard Siegel

and information on our *Presidential Endorsement meeting on March 12*, and
our next *Debate Watch Party on March 15*

We hope you find it interesting and informative!

Pat Almonrode
Newsletter editor