[BwayDems] Broadway Dems Go Blue events week of Mon 6/29

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:53:47 EDT 2020

*Hello, Broadway Dems members and friends!  We only have 4 months before
the Nov. elections!*

Here are the events Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 has planned for this week.
Join us at one or more events!  *Training is provided at the beginning of
every session.*

*MON 6/29* at *4-5pm* we will phonebank for US Rep. *Max Rose* (Staten
Island / Brooklyn, NY-11), calling voters in his district.

*WED 7/1 *at *5-7pm* we will phonebank with *Reclaim Our Vote* into *Texas* to
help under-represented voters of color vote Early in their upcoming 7/14
run-off primary.

*THUR 7/2* at *4-6pm* we will phonebank into *Maine* and *Kentucky*.

*SUN 7/5* at *12-2pm*, we will write *Vote Forward* "please be a voter in
Nov." letters.

*SUN 7/5 *at *4**-6pm* we will phonebank with *Reclaim Our Vote* into
*Texas* to help under-represented voters of color vote Early in their
upcoming 7/14 run-off primary.

*MON 7/6* at *4-5pm* we will phonebank for US Rep. *Max Rose* (Staten
Island / Brooklyn, NY-11), calling voters in his district.

*To participate in any of these activities, please sign-up using our online
form at **https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8*
<https://forms.gle/t3tkmEiUWb3xPVwk8>.

*You can sign up for more than one activity at once!*

For our Sunday letter writing party, please go to www.voteforward.org, create
an account, and download and print 20 letters.  If you cannot print the
letters, we are happy to provide them to you.  *Broadway Dems is funding Go
Blue's nonpartisan activities and we'll provide letters, envelopes, and
stamps for those who need.**  But i**f you are able to make a $15 donation
to cover the costs of printing 20 letters, plus envelopes and stamps, it
will be greatly appreciated and we'll be able to help more people
participate in our activities.*

Materials will be available for pick-up at designated locations in the
UWS/Morningside Heights area.  If you live in the area but are unable to
pick up materials for health/mobility reasons, please make a note when you
sign-up and we will try to make alternate arrangements.

If you have any questions, please email us at *broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com*
<broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com>.

Looking forward to seeing you at one or more events this week.  Let's put
this country back on track, towards justice and fairness for all!

Thank you,

Meika, Mary, Judith, Shelby

& the Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 team