[BwayDems] UPDATE REVISION: June Newsletter and General Meeting announcement

danzweig at aol.com danzweig at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 09:35:59 EDT 2020

A small revision was made to our newsletter in this new release.  No attachment.  Just click to view or download from our website.

Click here or just below for the updated June issue of the Broadway Democrats newsletter.

Broadway Democrats June 2020 Newsletter (Updated)

Please join us for our next Zoom meeting, Thursday June 11 at 7:00 pm. We'll hear from our elected officials on the issues of our times and
Reopening: How Will It Work
Details on how to connect will be on our website (www.broadwaydemocrats.org), our Facebook page (facebook.com/groups/BroadwayDemocrats), and will be posted here on our listserv the day of the meeting.
See you there!
bwdupdates mailing list