[BwayDems] Racial Justice and Policing Forum -- Thursday, July 9th, 7-9pm

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:01:39 EDT 2020

Racial Justice and Policing
Speakers:
Victoria DavisJustice activistSister of DelrawnSmall, killed by an off-duty police officer
·       Leticia “Tish” JamesNew York State Attorney General
·       Tracie KeeseeCo-founder and SVP of Justice Initiatives,Center for Policing Equity 30-year veteran of the Denver and New York PoliceDepartments

The time is now, and the place ishere for us to have the challenging and necessary conversation about systemicracism, inequality, and police violence. This American monster will not go awayanytime soon unless we name it and face it head-on. The terrible recent murderof Mr. George Floyd –another in the seemingly endless list of African Americanswho have lost their lives at the hands of police –has sparked protest and amoral reckoning across our nation. Where do we stand? What do we do? Where dowe go from here? How do we make a difference?
This will be an opportunity for us to hear about and discuss further actionswe can take.
Send your questions for our panel toRacialJusticePolicing at broadwaydemocrats.org. Please limit them to questions about racial justice and policing!

Club Business 7:00-7:30pmForum 7:30-9:00pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83126941007

Meeting ID: 831 2694 1007
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,83126941007# US (New York)
+13126266799,,83126941007# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 831 2694 1007Technical Assistance: Paul 646-314-1412