[BwayDems] Broadway Dem contingent for tomorrow’s NYC Women’s March

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:49:49 EST 2020

A group of *Broadway Democrats* will meet:
- tomorrow (*Saturday, Jan 18*) at *11:45 am*
- at the *northwest corner* of *110th Street* & *Broadway* at the subway
station

We will then join the* NYC Women’s Unity March *at 72nd and Central Park
West.

Please be sure to get there on time as we will leave right away and be sure
to dress warmly. And please watch for our listserv announcements tomorrow
morning as weather conditions may change our plans.

Email if you plan to join us.

For more information about the march, check our Broadway Democrats Facebook
page.

See you tomorrow!