[BwayDems] Our Debate Watch Party Tomorrow at 8:30 pm

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:12:35 EST 2020

Some of you have been missing our notifications which, because of attachments, may have been going into your junk mail folders. So I am sending you the information about tomorrow without a link:

OUR DEBATE WATCH PARTY
Day:  Tuesday (tomorrow night), January 14
Time: 8:30 pm
Place: Casa Mexicana, 894 Amsterdam Avenue

For more info and to reserve a seat, find the link on the last listserv email from me or on our Facebook page.  Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!