[BwayDems] are Broadway Dems emails going to your spam folder?

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:42:11 EST 2020

*Dear Broadway Democrats* -

Here at the start of a new year, it might be a good time to make sure that
our emails are reaching you. We hear anecdotally that lots of our emails -
especially those with attachments or containing links - often go into
folks' spam folders. There's not much WE can do about that on our end, but
fortunately there are some fairly easy fixes on your end.

*For gmail users:* click on the "Spam" link on your gmail homepage and
scroll through the messages there (remember there may be more than just one
page worth). If you see something genuine, open the message, then click
"Report not spam":

[image: not spam.png]

*For Outlook users:* go to your "Junk Email" folder from the left-hand
navigation pane. If you spot a mistake, open the message then choose "Move"
from the Home tab of the ribbon menu, and move that message to your Inbox.

In either case, that particular email will go to your Inbox, and new
messages from that same sender *should *be more likely to stay out of your
spam folder. *But it's a good idea to check periodically anyway!*

For more information, follow the links below, use the "Help" function in
your email program, or poke around on the web.

*https://tinyurl.com/Spam-Advice-1 <https://tinyurl.com/Spam-Advice-1>*

*https://tinyurl.com/Spam-Advice-2 <https://tinyurl.com/Spam-Advice-2>*

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode