[BwayDems] Stopping the Williams Pipeline 2.0 (Ethical Culture, Tuesday)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Wed Feb 19 17:28:05 EST 2020

Stopping the Williams Pipeline 2.0

Tuesday, February 25
7:00 – 8:30 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

Join Food & Water Action’s monthly meeting to get involved in the fight against fossil fuels in New York.

The deadline for Governor Cuomo to stop the Williams pipeline is looming.

In the meantime, “National Greed” is concocting new schemes to maintain our dependence on their poisonous product.

On February 25, we’ll be discussing our plans to stop National Grid in its tracks and move New York off fossil fuels to renewable Public Power!

For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Eric Weltman at Food & Water Action: eweltman at fwwatch.org; 347-778-2743.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2849839211729322/

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer