[BwayDems] Our Endorsement Meeting on 2/13

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:16:28 EST 2020

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at our Endorsement Meeting next
week on Thursday night. For more information, please check our
newsletter which was emailed to you earlier this week. If you have not
received it, be sure to check your spam or junk folder.

*Endorsement Meeting*

*Thursday, February 13th, Sign in: 7:45 pm; Meeting start: 8:00 pm sharp*

To vote in Club Elections you must have attended at least one of the
previous nine meetings and you must be current on your dues (seniors $10;
$25 all others). Vote in person or by proxy.

*Come endorse for:*

• 2 Congressional seats: Districts 10 and 13

(Currently Nadler and Espaillat)

• 2 State Senate seats: Districts 30 and 31

(Currently Benjamin and Jackson)

• 1 State Assembly seat, Male and Female State Committee persons: 69th AD

(Currently O’Donnell, Cohen and Thomas)

and

• Selection of six Judicial Convention Delegates and Alternates

*Our **Next Debate Watch Party*

*Wednesday, February 19, *7:30 pm

Join Broadway Democrats, Three Parks Independent Democrats & West Harlem
Progressive Democrats to watch the 9th Democratic Presidential Primary
Debate!

Elysian Fields Cafe Amsterdam between (b/w 119 & 120)

Be sure to RSVP to reserve a seat and be informed about any last minute
changes: tinyurl.com/debate-2-19-20