[BwayDems] Join Go Blue to help Democrats win in U.S. Senate runoff

Broadway Democrats broadway.dems at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:06:04 EST 2020

Broadway Dems Go Blue

We’re entering the final days of Early Voting in Georgia

This is the final stretch to reach voters and Get Out The Vote for the US
Senate runoff election on Tuesday, January 5.  Turnout has been incredible
so far and that’s in no small part thanks to all the volunteers working
remotely and on the ground.  Join us for our last Tuesday phonebank, from
4:30 to 7pm.  And we’ve added an extra phonebank on Sunday, January 3, from
2 to 4pm.

We join Reclaim Our Vote to call voters of color outside of major urban
areas in Georgia and provide county-specific information on in-person Early
Voting, voting by Absentee ballot, and voting on Election Day.  Training
and support are provided during our Zoom sessions.

Please sign up here for this Tue, Dec 29 and/or Sun, Jan 3:
https://bit.ly/ROVBroadwayDemsGAphonebanks