[BwayDems] Go Blue's weekly update: events MON 8/3 - SUN 8/16

BroadwayDems GoBlue broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:59:46 EDT 2020

*Dear Broadway Dems Members & Friendswe have only 92 days until Nov. 3*

*This is our plan for the next two weeks.*
We're not taking anything for granted.  We need to *WIN BIG IN NOV*.  Volunteer
with us.

All events happen virtually on Zoom (link is sent close to the event).
*Training is provided at the beginning of every session and support is
given throughout.*

THIS WEEK:

*Thur 8/6* at *4-6 pm*, help us phone bank to *Maine* and *Kentucky* and
help *Sara Gideon* and *Amy McGrath* win those Senate seats while we try to
pick up some down ballot races along the way.

*Sun 8/9* at *12-1 pm*, help us write *10 Million* *Vote Forward* *letters*
"please be a voter in Nov." to voters in *Swing* *States*.  3 Million
letters have already been written in 2020!

*Sun 8/9* at *4-6 **pm*, help us phone bank with *Reclaim Our Vote** & the *
*NAACP* to combat voter suppression in *North Carolina*.  We ask
under-represented voters of color to *pledge to vote in November* (and
invite their friends and family to do the same) and give them information
to *vote-by-mail* or *early-voting*.

NEXT WEEK:

*Wed 8/12* at *5-7 **pm*, help us phone bank with *Reclaim Our Vote** &
the **NAACP* to combat voter suppression in *North Carolina*.  We ask
under-represented voters of color to *pledge to vote in November* (and
invite their friends and family to do the same) and give them information
to *vote-by-mail* or *early-voting*.

*Thur 8/13* at *4-6 pm*, help us phone bank to *Maine* and *Kentucky* and
help *Sara Gideon* and *Amy McGrath* win those Senate seats, while we try
to pick up some down ballot races along the way.

*Sun 8/16* at *12-1 pm*, help us write *Reclaim Our Vote **postcards* to
empower under-represented voters of color in voter-suppression states.  More
than 3.5 Million postcards have already been mailed in 2020!

*Sun 8/16* at *4-6 **pm*, help us phone bank with *Reclaim Our Vote** & the
**NAACP* to combat voter suppression in *North Carolina*.  We ask
under-represented voters of color to *pledge to vote in November* (and
invite their friends and family to do the same) and give them information
to *vote-by-mail* and *early-voting*.

*Sign-up to one or more activities here:*

*bit.ly/broadwaydemsgoblue* <https://forms.gle/GMVARFVCn4pkU2GH8>

*Let's make these 92 days full of Volunteering Joy!*

We hope to see you at one or more events soon.

Questions?  Let us know at *broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com*
<broadwaydemsgoblue at gmail.com>.

Mary, Meika, Shelby, Judith, Amy, Margaret

& the Broadway Dems Go Blue 2020 team