[BwayDems] April Newsletter

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:11:39 EDT 2020

Here's the April issue of the Broadway Democrats newsletter. Inside you'll
find:

** articles from our District Leaders Curtis Arluck and Paula Diamond
Roman, and our Club President Amy Porter

**articles from Steering Committee Members:

Meika Mustrangi on DIGITAL CAMPAIGNING DURING COVID-19
Richard Siegel on THOUGHTS FROM AN ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEE
Joe Nunley on LET’S MAKE THE WORLD HEALTHY

**and information on the A*pril Forum to be held April 16th at 7pm via Zoom*

*Speakers: *
Gale Brewer on COVID-19
and
Julie Menin on the Census

*Access details will be sent out and instruction on using Zoom will be
available. *

Please stay safe, but connected!

Gretchen Borges
Newsletter editor