[BwayDems] Sept. Newsletter: Presidential Primary Debate Watch Party Thu. Sept. 12!

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 08:57:16 EDT 2019

Welcome back from summer! Here's the latest edition of the Broadway
Democrats newsletter. In it, you'll find:

   - an article on the next presidential primary debate, coming up on
   September 12;
   - a report from District Leader Curtis Arluck; and
   - an article by former Assemblyman Ed Sullivan (a web exclusive!)

*Please join us on Thursday September 12* at Serafina Restaurant, 2737
Broadway (at 105). We'll gather with Three Parks Independent Democrats and
UWS MoveOn/Indivisible Working Group for a *Debate Watch Party!* Please *RSVP
here*
<https://actionnetwork.org/events/democratic-presidential-debate-watch-party-sept-12th>,
and also email Broadway Dems VP Amy Porter at aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com to
let us know you're coming! More details inside!

And, as always, we want to hear from *you*. Please send comments,
questions, and proposed articles for our next edition to me directly at the
email address below (please do *not *reply to *this *email).

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode
Newsletter Editor
palmonrode at gmail.com