[BwayDems] November newsletter and announcements

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 03:03:08 EST 2019

Here's the November issue of the Broadway Democrats newsletter. Inside
you'll find:

   - a message from our outgoing President Noah Kaufman
   - an article about our debate watch parties by our outgoing Vice
   President Amy Porter
   - a piece by our Male District Leader Curtis Arluck about Medicare for
   All, and
   - information on our next two club events:

*NOVEMBER GENERAL MEETING - Defending Affordable Housing in New York: the
future of the NYC Housing Authority*
Thursday Nov. 14 at Bank Street College (610 W. 112th)
7:45 p.m. registration
Meeting starts at 8:00 p.m. sharp!

*FIFTH DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY DEBATE WATCH PARTY*
(with Three Parks Independent Democrats)
Wednesday Nov. 20 at e's BAR (2888 Broadway, b/w 112 and 113)
*Admission is FREE and the event is open to the public*
*Debate starts at 8:00, but come early to meet and greet*
*RSVP: **tinyurl.com/Nov-20-debate-watch*
<http://tinyurl.com/Nov-20-debate-watch>