[BwayDems] May 16 Meeting Announcement & Newsletter

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:51:48 EDT 2019

Here's the May issue of the Broadway Democrats newsletter. Inside:

   - information about our May 16 meeting, "Whose City Is It Anyway," a
   forum on making our voices heard beyond the ballot box;
   - pictures from our Spring fling 2019 fundraiser, with a recap (and
   thank-you's) from our Club President, Noah Kaufman;
   - Bob Liff on avoiding the "circular firing squad" to which we Democrats
   so often succumb;
   - Reports from District Leader Curtis Arluck and State Committeeman
   Daniel Marks Cohen; and
   - Ed Sullivan on where we are now, and where we're going.

Enjoy!

Pat Almonrode,
newsletter editor