[BwayDems] "Know Your Rights" Forum for Immigrants and Allies, July 18 6-8pm @ Castle Bridge School (169th St. + B'way)

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:10:16 EDT 2019

Dear Broadway Democrats,
Thanks to Pat Almonrode for posting the advisory on federal immigration
stops.
For additional information Senator Jackson invites immigrants,  community
leaders, and immigrant allies to learn about rights and regulations
governing ICE at a

 Know Your Rights forum <https://jacksonkyrjuly18.eventbrite.com> at Castle
Bridge School, 560 W. 169th St.,  Thursday, July 18, 6 to 8pm - doors open
at 5:30pm. This training is meant for immigrants and their allies.

Speakers from the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs and the NYC Dept. of
Education will offer remarks along with a local legal services provider and
will address Q and A.   The session will be conducted in Spanish with
simultaneous interpretation for monolingual English speakers. Food will be
provided at the beginning.

Please share the Eventbrite link above and/or the attached flyer, with
special consideration for undocumented members of our community who may
benefit from this information.

This is a critical time as our communities are under threat from the
federal government's anti-immigrant vitriol.

For more information contact
Chris Nickell, Dep. Chief of Staff to State Senator Robert Jackson at 5030
Broadway, Rm. 701New York, NY 10034
(o) 212.544.0173 (m) 412.523.7113