[BwayDems] Join Broadway Dems in Women's March NYC

Amy Porter amyporteresq at icloud.com
Fri Jan 18 09:42:22 EST 2019

Last night, Broadway Democrats voted to officially join the Women's March NYC.  Lisa Wager and Mary Peppito, our Go Blue Committee Co-Chair, will carry our Broadway Democrats banner.

Please come and join Lisa and Mary tomorrow, Saturday, at 9:45 am, 110 and Broadway, northwest corner, entrance to downtown #1 train.  Text Lisa at 917-324-9030 to let her know you are coming.  Thanks to Lisa for initiating this.

After the march, some of us may elect to join or meet at the Non-March for Disabled Women and their supporters hosted by Rise And Resist from 2 pm to 4 pm at Grand Central Station.   Please email me if you would like to meet there.

For those who can't meet with our Broadway Dem contingent so early, from 10 am the Women's March on NYC from 10 am will have entry points located at 72nd & Columbus, 72nd & Central Park.  For participants with disabilities and who use American Sign Language:  61st & Broadway.  Be sure to look for our banner!

Here's hoping for good weather tomorrow!