[BwayDems] 10 days to go! Danny O'Donnell for Public Advocate

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:50:49 EST 2019

Dear neighbors,
The Special Citywide Election for Public Advocate is *10* days hence.   Our
neighbor, State Assemblymember *Danny O'Donnell, is our endorsed candidate *to
be the next Public Advocate.  This weekend, and next, are Bway Dems "phone
bank weekends".  Please schedule some time (*as much as you can!*) to help
call our neighbors with a reminder to *vote for Danny on Tuesday Feb 26.*
  Weekend of Action Flyer - Bway Dems.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Z4loWg1rTgbzFHdkJfOXF4OTM0OFVmNXBhLUpfdWJ6NkUw/view?usp=drivesdk>

Thank you!
With Liberty and Justice for all,