[BwayDems] Fwd: Debate Watch Party for Danny O'Donnell

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:35:54 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Shapiro <jennashapiro1 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 1:32 PM
Subject: Debate Watch Party for Danny O'Donnell

Hi Team Danny,

I hope you're staying warm in this freezing weather! On *Wednesday, Feb
6th, *NY1 is hosting the first televised debate for the Public Advocate
race.

Danny is one of the ten candidates who qualified to participate (!!) so
we're hosting a Debate Watch Party on *Wednesday 2/6 at 6:30pm *at *2697
Broadway. *We'll eat, drink, and most importantly, cheer Danny on as he
makes his case to NYC voters.

*We need as many people as possible to show up and support Danny this
Wednesday.* He's been fighting for us and for Equality For All on the
campaign trail, and now it's our turn to be there for him.

*Can we count on you to attend our Debate Watch Party to cheer on Danny?*

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Jenna

--
Jenna Shapiro