[BwayDems] Fwd: RALLY TOMORROW: Impeach & Remove the President ✊

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:52:01 EST 2019

   Tomorrow, we take our fight for our democracy to the streets. Join us.

|    |

|  👩‍⚖️ IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT 👩‍⚖️
the house votes wednesday. we march TOMORROW.  |

|  Donald Trump has committed high crimes, misdemeanors, flagrant obstruction of justice, & gross abuse of power. His behavior warrants the full power of the Constitution: the President should be impeached. The President should be removed. Nobody is above the law.

The House will vote on articles of impeachment on Wednesday, so tomorrow, we are co-sponsoring a march/rally in NYC to support the impeachment & removal of the President. Will you join us?
MARCH WITH INDIVISIBLE HARLEM. DETAILS BELOW ON WHERE & WHEN WE'LL MEET.

📍For Five Coffee Times Square
⏰5:15pm
✊We'll march from Times Square to Union Square  |

|  CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM YOU'LL BE JOINING US!  |

|      |

|  See you tomorrow. Let's impeach the... well, you know. ✊

-- Indivisible Harlem  |

|      |