[BwayDems] Annual Holiday Party & Debate Watch Event

Amy Porter aporter.bwaydem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:47:13 EST 2019

*ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY*

It has been great to meet new and long-term members at our forums and
debate watch events this fall. Now come celebrate with us at our Annual
Holiday Party on Sunday, December 15, from 2 to 5 pm! This is your chance
to meet and speak with other Broadway Dems, other Westside Democrats, and
your local representatives, while indulging in seasonal food and treats!
For more information, see our Snowman's Invitation at the bottom of this
email.

- -
*DEBATE WATCH EVENT*

We have the restaurant all to ourselves, but there is limited seating and
those seats are going fast.  The debate starts at 9 pm but come at 8:30 pm
to be sure to get a seat and reserve now at:
https://tinyurl.com/Dec-19-debate-watch

- -