[BwayDems] Congressman Nadler is Chartering Buses To Make History in November

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:19:51 EDT 2018

From: Jerry Nadler (important) <info at jerrynadler.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 2:28 PM

>From jailing innocent children, to nominating a man accused of being a sexual predator by multiple women to a lifetime position on the Supreme Court, to openly undermining our democracy and the rule of law -- Republicans are sinking to new sickening lows every day.

 We MUST turn the House blue. If we don’t there is no way of knowing how bad it can get.

 That’s why we’re sponsoring Vote Blue buses and are traveling to critical Democratic districts to knock doors, turn out the vote and turn the House blue in November!

  Click here to sign up to get on a bus this Saturday, September 29th!
 Buses leave from Union Square at 8am.

 OR

 If you can’t join us, can you sponsor a volunteer?

 If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

 DONATE $25 to sponsor one volunteer!

 DONATE $50 to sponsor two volunteers!

 DONATE $100 to sponsor four volunteers!

 DONATE $250 to sponsor ten volunteers!

 Or, donate another amount

 Republicans may have unlimited dark money from special interests, but we have the power of a grassroots movement ready to rise up and fight back.

 Will you help turn the House blue in November and protect our democracy?

 Onward,

 Jerry

| Paid for by Nadler for Congress |

Nadler for Congress
200 W. 79th Street, Apt 8N
PO Box 40
New York NY 10024 United States

 Contributions or gifts to Nadler for Congress are not tax-deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions are limited to $10,000 per PAC per election cycle ($5,000 primary and $5,000 general) and $5,400 per individual per election cycle ($2,700 primary and $2,700 general). Contributions from the general treasury funds of corporations, labor unions, and national banks are prohibited. Federal contractors and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence in the United States are prohibited from making contributions. All contributions must be from personal funds and may not be reimbursed or paid by any other person.