[BwayDems] Good Job to the Bway Dems - and Let's Get Organized!

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:42:26 EDT 2018

Hello to the Broadway Democrats -
The Primary Elections are over.  I thank all the candidates who have
allowed us to evaluate and consider public policy and to discuss and debate
the planks to the platform of social policy.   I sincerely thank all of
you, my neighbors, who worked so hard on behalf of the many campaigns and
the many candidates.  We endorsed Bob Jackson for State Senator, and he
prevailed against the IDC incumbent,  We endorsed Danny O'Donnell as
Assemblymember for re-election and he is again our candidate.
I want to name the District Leaders, Curtis Arluck,  and Paula Diamond
Roman, and to the Steering Committee members for working the campaign
meetings and hosting the Bway Dems table efforts, and to our Go Blue 2018!
committee under the chairship of Mary Peppito, David Issacson, and Richard
Siegel .
And now, after a breather,  the work begins again.  We have Election Day
on  November 6.
Take a well-deserved rest this weekend.  And join Congressman Jerry Nadler
Monday night at Symphony Space to Organize the District at 6 pm !
Please post and share the attached flyer to your friends and neighbors.
Thanks again,  and *Go Blue 2018! *
Best to you,  Noah Kaufman,  President

 *Learn how to get involved in organizing to flip Congress in November.
@JerryNadler is holding a Town Hall 9/17, 6PM. RSVP JerryNadler.com/RSVP
<http://organizecd10.eventbrite.com/> *
*-and-*
*Republicans have billionaires. We have organizing. Join us & @JerryNadler
in getting ready to take back Congress next year. 9/17, 6PM. RSVP *
JerryNadler.com/RSVP <http://organizecd10.eventbrite.com/>