[BwayDems] This Thursday: remember to vote!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:35:56 EDT 2018

|  View this email in your browser  |

|  Fellow New Yorkers:

Whatever your political beliefs and whichever candidates you support, it’s important that every eligible voter get the opportunity to cast their ballot!

In that spirit, I’d like to remind you that this Thursday, Sept. 13, is New York’s state-level primary election. The polls will be open from 6 AM to 9 PM.
   - Need to look up your polling location? Click here.
   - Want to find out who’s on the ballot? The New York City Campaign Finance Board’s Voter Guide is online here. Voters from any borough and any party can find out who’s running for which offices through the Voter Guide, or you can look up your sample ballot through the Board of Elections’ poll site locator.
   - If there’s a problem at your polling place on Thursday, call New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood’s voting assistance hotline: 1-800-771-7755. The hotline will be staffed by Civil Rights Bureau attorneys all day, and you can also request help by emailing civil.rights at ag.ny.gov.
   - If you’re going to be out of town on Thursday, there’s still time to vote absentee! You can pick up an absentee ballot tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday at your borough’s Board of Elections office. You can vote then and there, or send the ballot back in the mail. Absentee ballots must be dropped off in person or mailed back to the Board of Elections postmarked by this Wednesday, Sept. 12 at the latest. For more information on absentee voting, click here.
Whomever you support, please remember to vote in Thursday’s primary, and if you have any trouble voting, please call the Attorney General’s hotline listed above, or call my offices at 212-531-1609 or 212-669-8300.

Gale A. Brewer
Manhattan Borough President

|    |

|    |

|    |

|  Copyright © 2018 Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer
1 Centre Street
19th Floor South
New York, NY 1000  |