[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Campaign Activities: Postcard Party Tonight!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 09:43:22 EDT 2018

Tonight, Thursday, 7 - c. 9 PM

Post Card Writing Party For Robert Jackson
At an apartment on West 110th St. Email Curtis Arluck, Curtisdems at aol.com, for the address.

If you can't make it tonight but can address and mail the cards on your own--we will provide the stamps and supplies--email Curtis. We need to get the cards into the mail by Saturday.

Saturday, 11 AM- 1 PM

110th and Broadway

Campaign Table for our candidates, including locals Robert Jackson and Danny O'Donnell, who does have a primary opponent.
We are also supporting and campaigning for Cynthia Nixon for Governor and Jumaane Williams for Lt. Governor. We have no endorsement in the Attorney General race.

Thursday, Sept. 13: Primary Day!

We will be out all day at our biggest polling place, PS 165, 234 West 109th St.

Watch for future e-mails for other primary campaign events.