[BwayDems] Attend My Congressional Town Hall on Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Congressman Jerry Nadler CongressmanNadler at mail.house.gov
Mon Oct 1 17:02:41 EDT 2018

OCTOBER 1, 2018
Click here if you have trouble viewing this email
U.S. Representative Jerrold Nadler
Attend My Congressional Town Hall on Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Dear Friends,

I wanted to remind you of my town hall at the Borough of Manhattan Community College TriBeCa Performing Arts Center on Tuesday, October 9th at 6:00 PM. I will provide an update on my work in Congress and answer your questions.

Seating is strictly first-come, first served - Please RSVP to help us determine crowd size.

We hope to see you there.

  Click here to RSVP
E-Newsletter Sign Up Contact Me

REACT
Let me know where you stand on the issues. Click here!
CONNECT
facebook
Facebook
youtube