[BwayDems] November Newsletter and Meeting Announcement (Thu. 11/15)

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:27:42 EST 2018

Here's the Broadway Democrats November newsletter. Inside:

   - a column from President Noah Kaufman on November as a month of
   transitions;
   - election recaps from District Leader Curtis Arluck and Go Blue 2018
   Co-chair Mary Peppito;
   - a report by Aaron and Boaz Kaufman on a recent "Intelligence Squared"
   debate - at which minds were actually changed;
   - an article by Steering Committee member Susan Crawford on how votes
   are being stolen - especially by machines; and
   - an announcement of THIS THURSDAY'S Club Meeting - please join us!

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode
Newsletter editor

*As always, we welcome responses to our newsletter articles, as well as new
submissions. Please send all such items to the editor at
palmonrode at gmail.com <palmonrode at gmail.com>.*