[BwayDems] Upping the Ante on Cuomo (Thursday, Manhattan)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Wed May 23 09:39:27 EDT 2018

Upping the Ante on Cuomo:
Activist Training & Meeting

Thursday, May 24
7:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

This summer we have a valuable window to shape Governor Cuomo's agenda before the fall elections.

Join us to explore how we can exploit this opportunity to move New York off fossil fuels.

We'll provide a critique of Cuomo's dismal clean energy record.

Most importantly, we'll conduct an interactive training on tactics to influence Cuomo to be a real climate leader.

For more information, or to RSVP, contact Eric Weltman at Food & Water Watch: eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>

https://www.facebook.com/events/243446906204354/?active_tab=about

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch<https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/> and Food & Water Action<https://www.foodandwateractionfund.org/>

O (347) 778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>

147 Prince Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Fighting for a livable planet for ALL – powered by people like YOU. Donate.<https://secure.foodandwaterwatch.org/donate/donate-food-water-watch?ms=dist_ot_00000000_email-signature&oms=onor_ot_00000000_email-signature>