[BwayDems] UPDATE Manhattan Right to Counsel Forum - Tuesday, April 10th, 6-8:30pm - State Office Building

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 30 04:27:37 EDT 2018

 I apologize. When I originally sent out the notice about the informational town hall sponsored by the Right to Council Coalition RTCNYC Coalition, I had cut-n-paste something with "buttons" that led to more information but somehow lost them and their links. Here is the rest of the information! I hope the links work this time! Happy Holidays, Paula

Manhattan Town Hall! Tuesday, April 10, 6-8:30pm, Adam Clayton Powell Jr. State Office Building 163 W 125th Street (at Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.), Art Gallery, 2nd floor. Food & Spanish/English Interpretation will be provided. RSVP: here or call 212-799-9638 ext. 210. More Info here.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Paula Diamond Roman via bwdupdates <bwdupdates at broadwaydemocrats.org>

Learn how the new Right to CounselLaw can help tenants in Housing Court!

   - Get your questions answered during our dedicated Q & A section
   - Hear from special guest speakers from the NY City Council
   - Enjoy our refreshments!
   - Activities for children provided

All are welcome to attend! InManhattan, Right to Counsel will initially serve tenants living in 10025,10026, and 10027.

Theevent will be located in the 2nd Floor Art Gallery of the Adam Clayton PowellJr. State Office Building.

RSVP at 212-799-9638 ext. 210 if youwill need interpretation services.

¡Aprenda como la ley nueva delDerecho de Tener un Abogado puede ayudar a los inquilinos en Corte de Vivienda!

   - Haga preguntas
   - Escuche a los invitados especiales del Consejo Municipal de Nueva York
   - Disfrute de nuestra comida
   - Proveeremos actividades para los niños

¡Todos son bienvenidos! EnManhattan, El Derecho de Tener un Abogado principalmente aplica a losinquilinos que viven en 10025, 10026, y 10027.

Elevento será en la Gallería del Arte en el segundo piso del Edificio de OficinasEstatales de Adam Clayton Powell Jr.

Llame al 212-799-9638 ext. 210 sinecesite servicios de traducción.

To UNSUBSCRIBE please visit
https://pairlist8.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/bwdupdates

Links in the message (1)

|  |  |