[BwayDems] March Newsletter - Congressional Endorsements and "Democracy Teach-In with Zephyr Teachout"

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:29:10 EST 2018

Here's the March Newsletter of the Broadway Democrats. Inside:

   - details on our meeting THIS THURSDAY, March 8, where we'll endorse
   candidates in the June 26 primaries for the 10th and 13th Congressional
   Districts, and enjoy a "Democracy Teach-In" with Professor Zephyr Teachout;

   - a recap of our December 2017 forum on transportation issues;

   - updates from the co-chairs of Go Blue 2018, our working committee to
   "flip the house" as well as support Democratic candidates for state office;

   - thoughts from Bob Liff on the dangers of ideological purity; and

   - a column from our club President, Noah Kaufman

Please come to the meeting this Thursday, March 8, at Bank Street College
(610 W. 112th Street, just west of Broadway). Registration at 7:45 p.m.,
meeting starts *sharply* at 8:00 p.m. Club members will vote to endorse in
the June Congressional primaries, followed by a “Democracy Teach-In with
Zephyr Teachout."

You can also access the newsletter at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BroadwayDemocrats/ and
http://broadwaydemocrats.org/publications.html