[BwayDems] Fwd: Broadway Democrats Weekend Petitioning Schedule--This Time With the Information Attached!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 14:21:46 EDT 2018

Saturday, June 16, 12 - 2 PM

West Side Market, 110th & Broadway, with Civil Court Candidate Shah Ally

Additionally, Joe Paradise Nunley will be petitioning in the 110th and Broadway area starting at about 3 PM.
If you would like to join Joe, come on down to 110th & Broadway, or let Curtis know and he will get you together.

Sunday, June 17, 10 AM - 12 PM

Columbia Farmers Market, 114th and Broadway

After that, we will take off for Father's Day. Enjoy your day, and think of your father, grandfather, papi, abuelo!

We had a good first week of petitioning last weekend, joined by Assembly Member Danny O'Donnell,
State Senate Candidate Robert Jackson, Civil Court Candidates Ariel Chesler and Ilana Marcus, and with
the assistance of the State Senator Brian Benjamin campaign. Let's make this weekend even better!