[BwayDems] VOTER REGISTRATION TRAINING - Saturday, June 16th 12pm at Morningside Heights Library (Broadway & 113th)

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:40:20 EDT 2018

VOTER REGISTRATION TRAINING - Saturday, June 16th 12pm

How do we win elections? We get more votes. What helps? Register every
eligible voter.

Please Join us Saturday June 16th at the Morningside Heights Library (2900
Broadway between 113th &114th St.) in the Community Room at 12 pm. (You do
not need a library card to enter and you do not need to preregister - just
show up and take the elevator down to C level.)

Learn how to properly register first time voters, help voters with change
of address, help voters change party registration and other voter
registration information. Led by Diane Burrows, from the League of Women
Voters in NYC, we'll be talking about all the logistics of voter
registration.

Please printout or review the League of Women Voters NYC voter registration
training guide
<file:///H:/Board%20info/2018%20Voter%20Registration%20Training%20Guide%20April%20-%20updated%2004052018.pdf>
in preparation for the training.
League of Women Voters of the City of New York
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lwvnyc.org%2F&h=AT1_RKapyeNpT52smzEi401IcaTj0DMT6d0nhpt4cJas5qP5j4Q-mqaqvu_8gZMiliKIHU0UVCoemT44rsPa5yDae5Q9Bt4b19sEVWLOVNO7ZYBhg_IKN01N3ODo1G9pQ4UeNRmHuQ>
The League of Women Voters of the City of New York provides information
about elections, voting and issues important to New Yorkers. The League of
Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidates or political parties.
LWVNYC.ORG