[BwayDems] Fwd: REMINDER - please join us at Anibal Aviles Playground (108th and Columbus) for Its My Park Day on Saturday June 16th from 1- 3 pm - FREE events for kids!

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:40:32 EDT 2018

Hello!

Join us at our It's My Park Day event on *Saturday, June 16th from 1:00 -
3:00 pm* - ALL are invited!

Featuring a kids (bilingual Spanish/English) puppet show, facepainting,
gardening, refreshments, and FREE t-shirts! See the attached poster.

The event will be in Anibal Aviles Playground is on *West 108th Street
between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues*, it is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC,
hope to see you.

Regards,

Dan Cohen
President