[BwayDems] voter registration training TODAY at noon!

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 09:54:44 EDT 2018

Please note - this is TODAY at noon.

VOTER REGISTRATION TRAINING - Saturday, June 2nd 12pm.

How do we win elections? We get more votes. What helps? Register every
eligible voter.

Please Join us Saturday June 2nd at the Morningside Heights Library (2900
Broadway between 113th &114th St.) in the Community Room at 12 pm. (You do
not need a library card to enter and you do not need to preregister - just
show up and take the elevator down to C level.  Learn how to properly
register first time voters, help voters with change of address, help voters
change party registration and other voter registration information. Led by
Diane Burrows, from the League of Women Voters in NYC, we'll be talking
about all the logistics of voter registration. Please printout or review
the League of Women Voters NYC voter registration training guide in
preparation for the training. *Here's a link to the guide.
<http://www.lwvnyc.org/images/2018%20Voter%20Registration%20Training%20Guide%20-%20updated%2004052018%20.pdf>*

The League of Women Voters of the City of New York is a nonpartisan
organization whose purpose is to promote informed and active participation
in government. The League neither supports nor opposes candidates or
political parties. www.lwvnyc.org
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lwvnyc.org%2F&h=ATPeg3zFbsLdw_FyWa3qh8NXLavn6aX-mkZ2nDevjKi4DakCkP1PLCio0QOKYeoQrek2Sag8HB9x9iq4mNtj0HBqKZaHJVnVDatfkJ8-Iw6k4A5tvMrNVOMXumAYSeoU1OTGmm0>

LWVNYC.ORG
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FLWVNYC.ORG%2F&h=ATOgbaN_Kg4XXGzagV6ujVWFQ9OLcU4yiYvdcxaBEh_jrqES6N7eR9vW-J9XwlAa1ylEt1vqiH-Yy0FdyJajVet7eqpJN3FiMngL_ZexkwsMzysaSmvI40TM0hdNvPcnQgOUD8U>
)

To UNSUBSCRIBE please visit