[BwayDems] Dark Money NY premiere at the IFC this weekend

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:32:04 EDT 2018

Hello Bway Dems;
For your information: the documentary DARK MONEY, premieres July 13 at the
IFC Center.  The film examines the influence of untraceable money on our
elections and elected officials (the our in this case is in Montana). (*see
*"Citizens United vs. FEC") . (*see* review in Variety:
https://variety.com/2018/film/reviews/dark-money-review-1202743280/ )

The director is Kimberly Reed, who will have Q&A's at the shows this
weekend:
Friday, July 13 after the 7:15 pm show
Sat. July 14 after the 4:55 pm and 7:15 pm shows
Sunday, July 15th after the 2:40 pm show

If you go,  please let me know your impressions.  Thanks very much.
Best, - Noah K.