[BwayDems] Fw: JOIN GAG TOMORROW for a rally in response to the Parkland School Massacre

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:46:20 EST 2018

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Gays Against Guns <Gaysagainstgunsemail at gmail.com>

We’re meeting at 6:30pm at LaGuardia High School and then marching to Lincoln Center at 7:00pm

|    |

|  JOIN GAYS against GUNS and The Brady Campaign to rally in front of Laguardia High School and then march to The David Koch Theater at Lincoln Center in response to the Parkland Florida school shooting. We want to meet at a school because we need to highlight the fact that this was the EIGHTEENTH school shooting THIS YEAR.

GaG was in D.C. in the Hart Senate office building protesting Concealed Carry Reciprocity legislation when news of the shooting was heard. HOW MANY MORE HAVE TO DIE before our lawmakers realize that we can NOT LIVE WITH THIS TERRIBLE LEGISLATION?

Obviously, we’re putting this action together in real time, so please check back on the Facebook event page (link below), as details may shift and change. We’d like to get as many people there as possible, and we’d like to have the Human Beings there, as well. So if you’re interested in participating in that way, PLEASE let us know. We would LOVE to get a large number of Human Beings (the people dressed in white who each represent someone who lost their life to gun violence), so please tell us if you can do that. We provide the hats, veils and placards - you simply dress (warmly!) in all white and show up.

SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU’RE IN FAVOR OF BETTER GUN LAWS by STANDING WITH US!

www.facebook.com/events/362230187622752/?ti=icl

For more info about GAYS against GUNS go to:

www.gaysagainstguns.net  |

|  Gays Against GunsPO Box 1358New York, Ny 10013USA

|    |