[BwayDems] Bway Democratic Club Mtg Thurs Feb 08 2018 8 pm Bank Street College

Noah Kaufman noah.kaufman.bwaydem at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 18:18:12 EST 2018

Broadway Democratic Club February Meeting
Thursday, February 8,   7:45 p.m. Sign-in  Meeting starts at 8:00 p.m.
sharp!

Bank Street College   610 W. 112th Street

Join the Broadway Democrats  as we hear from our *Go Blue 2018! *Committee
Co-chairs Mary Peppito and Richard Siegel look ahead to the elections of
November 2018 and share research on races in Congressional Districts in NY,
NJ and PA, including the upcoming (March 13 ) Special Election in  PA 18th
District (the far southwest of the Keystone State).

In addition, we welcome special guest Hope Singsen, an active volunteer
with Swing Left (*www.swingleft.org <http://www.swingleft.org>* ), who will
discuss Congressional races in the Garden State, including NJ’s 7th Dist.,
where several strong challengers seek to unseat GOP incumbent  Rep. Lance.

Come learn more how we can make a positive change in Washington.
Bring a friend.  All are welcome.

Thursday, February 8
 8:00 p.m.
Bank Street College