[BwayDems] Power Plant Explosion Casts New Light On New York’s Dirty Fuel Addiction | HuffPost

Rachel Lidov lidov at me.com
Fri Dec 28 12:40:22 EST 2018

I live in Curtis’s building. I had a great view of the explosion last night, nearly all my windows face east.  And while my windows were closed, my apartment smelled of smoke and my eyes burned until I fell asleep.  But that began before the light show attracted our attention, so I am a little unclear what was what.

I wondered how people closer to were affected.

And while this article raises the related issues, it doesn’t answer that particular question.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/transformer-explosion-nyc-fuel-addiction_us_5c25c357e4b0407e9081305a

Rachel Lidov
212-222-4804
917-886-3798