[BwayDems] Fwd: Right to Counsel Toolkit--Webinars Tomorrow and Friday

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:44:57 EST 2018

|  |

Just a reminder that we are hosting two webinars this week aboutour RTCCampaign Toolkit.  Join us for one of twoupcoming webinars (same content offered on two differentsessions) on Wednesday,December 12th from 2-3pm EST or FridayDecember 14th from 1-2pm EST.

About the Toolkit: After we won RTC in NYC,organizing groups from around the country began reaching out, inspiredby what we won and committed to expanding this right beyondNYC.  To support theseefforts, we partnered with the Community Development Project to createa campaign toolkit. We are so excited to share this new websitewith you all, which is designed to tell the story of how we won RTC inNYC and which offers templates for organizers in other cities toadapt, modify and improve!

Looking forward!

Susanna
http://www.righttocounselnyc.org/

Right To Counsel NYC Coalition · 121 6th Avenue 6th Floor ,New York , United States
You can also keep up with Susanna on Twitteror Facebook.

Createdwith NationBuilder, software for leaders.