[BwayDems] VOTER REGISTRATION ACTIVITIES: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 09:47:06 EDT 2018

Today is the last day to register to vote for the Thursday, September 13 Democratic Primary. The Manhattan Board of Elections will be open until 7 PM (not 9 PM as previously reported) to receive voter registration forms. The Manhattan BOE is located at 200 Varick St., a few steps from the Houston St. #1 Train subway stop.

We will be registering voters today in an area that both has a large number of potential new voters and is in the 31st State Senate District, where our candidate Robert Jackson is running against an IDC- funded opponent. This is the Amsterdam Houses, located around West 63rd St. and Amsterdam Avenue. We will meet outside the downtown 110th St. #1 station at 12:40, and arrive at Amsterdam Houses. We will bring the voter registration forms down to the BOE this evening.

If you're interested in joining the Amsterdam Houses trip, contact Mary Peppito,  Marybpeppito at gmail.com, or come to the 110th St. subway at 12:40. If you want to help in other ways, or have completed voter registration forms to drop off with us, contact Curtis Arluck, curtisdems at aol.com.

Curtis

P.S. We're doing the Amsterdam Houses effort as volunteers, not as Broadway Democrats. Other Democratic clubs near Amsterdam Houses are ably serving that area, we just want to be part of a district- wide Final Registration Push for Robert Jackson.