[BwayDems] BROADWAY DEMOCRATS DAYS OF ACTION FOR ROBERT JACKSON!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 13:28:46 EDT 2018

Wednesday, August 15, 6 - 8 PM: Phone Banking

At the Jackson HQ, 728 West 181 St., between Broadway and Ft. Washington
Please bring your own mobile phone. We can gather at the 110th St. subway at 5:45, or meet up there.

Saturday, August 18, 10 AM - 12 PM: Meet and Greet

The candidate will join our tables at these two locations (yes, we know he can only be in one place at a time!):

West Side Market, Broadway near 110th
Absolute Bagels, Broadway near 108th

If you can't make these events, we have information on many more!
RSVP to Curtis Arluck, curtisdems at aol.com