[BwayDems] Bdwy Democrats' Steering Committee urges a NO vote on the "Con Con"

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:35:42 EDT 2017

Dear all,

As you know, in addition to voting for mayor, public advocate, comptroller,
borough president, city council, and district attorney next Tuesday, we'll
also have the chance to vote on Proposal 1: whether there should be a
convention to amend the state constitution. This will be on the BACK of the
ballot.

*The Steering Committee urges a NO vote on Proposal 1. *

While there are certainly people of good will on both sides of this issue,
we think the potential for mischief far outweighs the potential that
beneficial changes might arise from a convention.

*On November 7, please vote*

*NO*

*on the Constitutional Convention (Proposal 1)*

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode, President
Broadway Democrats
(on behalf of the Steering Committee)