[BwayDems] Become Part of Team Levine - Sunday, June 4th

Stephanie Bello stephanieml2017 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 23:15:58 EDT 2017

Thank you to everyone that came to our Re-Election Launch Party this past
Wednesday. It was truly inspiring to see so many of you under one roof and
to have the opportunity to speak with you. Now that my re-election is in
full swing, I need your help to ensure we have a successful election.

It's no secret that a successful campaign has an army of dedicated
supporters, which is why I'm asking you to become part of my team
<http://www.votelevine.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvotelevine.com%2Fteamwork&e=f201a3ecccaa5b10621c78f90e7f09f5&utm_source=votelevine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5_24_17jun4vol&n=1&test_email=1>
by
joining me in the fight to make our community and our city a more fair,
prosperous, and livable place for every New Yorker. The election of Donald
Trump has made this work more urgent and necessary than ever.

Join me on Sunday, June 4th at 10am, 1pm, 3pm or 5pm
<http://www.votelevine.com/teamwork?e=f201a3ecccaa5b10621c78f90e7f09f5&utm_source=votelevine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5_24_17jun4vol&n=2&test_email=1>
at
our campaign headquarters, located on 601 West 136th Street, Apt. #1, to
learn about various volunteering opportunities
<http://www.votelevine.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FPaZEO4mXRLb9rarl2&e=f201a3ecccaa5b10621c78f90e7f09f5&utm_source=votelevine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5_24_17jun4vol&n=3&test_email=1>,
how petitioning works and a Q&A with me. Please note you are welcome to
pick-up petitions anytime on that day from 10am to 6pm.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP here
<http://www.votelevine.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvotelevine.com%2Fteamwork&e=f201a3ecccaa5b10621c78f90e7f09f5&utm_source=votelevine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5_24_17jun4vol&n=4&test_email=1>
or
call Stephanie Bello at 718-427-3060 <(718)%20427-3060>.

I also ask that you let us know your availability and how you’d like to
volunteer by filling out this form
<http://www.votelevine.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FPaZEO4mXRLb9rarl2&e=f201a3ecccaa5b10621c78f90e7f09f5&utm_source=votelevine&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5_24_17jun4vol&n=5&test_email=1>.
Please feel free to share with anyone who is interested in volunteering
with our campaign.

I hope you can become part of our team and join me on Sunday -- Mark

[image: 1.jpg]
[image: 2.jpg]

--
*Stephanie Bello*